Saturday 20 December 2008

Back at the Gym

Ok I’m finally better after having the dreaded flu for 2 weeks! Last night I went back to the gym and did a gentle work out that included 5mins on the bike, 15 x2 sit ups and pull ups on the Swiss ball, 5mins on the cross trainer, usual interval training on the rower, 1kg weights x 15 x2 of shoulder press and bicep curls and finally 5mins on the stepper. I didn’t feel too tired afterwards, but there was no point in pushing it on my first day back.

I then went to the gym this morning and did my usual work out of 5mins on the bike, leg lifts and curls, 10mins on the cross trainer, leg press, interval training on the rower, back extensions and finally 5mins on the stepper. All of the weights and back extensions were 10 x3. I’ll do my arms on Monday and then hopefully Courtney will write me a new programme for the New Year.

No comments: